These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Ria Kashyap Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Ria Kashyap Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Ria Kashyap Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Ria Kashyap Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Ria Kashyap Ltd.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites:
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Ria Kashyap Ltd or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers:
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Ria Kashyap Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Ria Kashyap Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Ria Kashyap Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Ria Kashyap Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Ria Kashyap Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability:
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Ria Kashyap Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
3.1. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
3.2. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
3.3. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
All orders received by 12 noon Monday to Friday are despatched the same day for next working day (Mainland UK) delivery. Shipments are sent by DPD. We do not ship internationally at the moment.
Deliveries are charged at £4.95 for any size order up to £150. Order’s of £150 and over receive free delivery for Standard delivery.
We also offer Weekend Delivery at £7.99 for all orders placed between Monday through Saturday and Saturday before 12.00pm.
Orders are not processed on public and bank holidays.
Our delivery schedule to Scottish Highlands & Islands:
||AB31 – AB35
||AB41 – AB54
||AB36 – AB38
||AB55 – AB56
||FK17 – FK21
||HS1 – HS9
|Isle of Man
||KW0 – KW14
||KW15 – KW17
||PA20 – PA78
||PH15 – PH18
||PH19 – PH29
||PH32 – PH33
||PH45 – PH48
||PH30 – PH31
||PH34 – PH44
||PH49 – PH99
Returns & Refund Policy
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our Returns Policy means that if you are not entirely happy with your purchase you can return your full price item(s) within 14 days of receipt of your order for a full refund to the original payment method used.
Returns can be made to Ria Kashyap’s Returns Centre via our returns method using Royal Mail’s Labels To Go Returns service.
A refund will be credited to your original payment method within 10 days of us receiving the returned goods (excluding weekends and bank holidays). Please note some banks may take longer to credit your account. We are not liable and cannot take any responsibility for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process. Delivery charges are non-refundable.
If you wish to exchange your item(s) this can be made to Ria Kashyaps Returns Centre via our exchange method using Royal Mail’s Labels To Go Service within 14 days of receipt of your order.
You can produce a label to return an item from https://www.royalmail.com/labelstogo Exchanges only apply for the same item but in a different colour or size (if available).
Any items bought from the combo option will not be refunded or exchanged separately.
To be eligible for a return, please make sure that:
- The product was purchased in the last 14 days
- The product is in its original packaging
- The product isn’t used or damaged and hasn’t been worn
- You have the receipt or proof of purchase
Any items returned for refund or exchange must be in original/fully resalable condition and any labels intact.
Products that do not meet these criteria will not be considered for return.
How to return your item(s)
- Visit Royal Mail’s Labels to Go website and create your returns label, from https://www.royalmail.com/labelstogo.
- Royal Mail will send a QR code to your mobile or desktop
- Print your parcel label at home or at your local Royal Mail Delivery Office /
Customer Service Point over 11,500 locations. Open 7 days a week, early until late
- Drop your parcel and go
- Remember to ask for proof of return receipt
The steps for return are very simple:
- Click on https://www.royalmail.com/labelstogo
- Click on ‘Buy Postage’
- Click on ‘Buy Online Now’
- Click on ‘Get Started Now’
- Enter Item weight – 1 Kilogram
- Click on ‘Small Parcel’
- Choose a Returns Service (The drop down box above will tell you which level of compensation you will receive with each type of service). You have 5 returns service options to choose from.
- Add recipients details which is our registered address: Ria Kashyap Ltd, Rourke House, Watermans Business Park, The Causeway, Staines-Upon-Thames, TW18 3BA
- Add your details as the returning customer
- Click to agree Terms & Conditions and make payment for returns label purchase
- Your return will be processed in approximately 10 working days (ex weekends and bank holidays)
- We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve completed your return, letting you know whether a refund or exchange has been processed. This is usually done within 1 working day of receiving your return back into our warehouse.
Can I cancel my order?
Click on the order number and select the items you’d like to cancel. Note: Items cannot be cancelled online if they have already been processed for shipping.
Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded. Only regular price items can be refunded.
Refunds are available on all goods that are broken, damaged or faulty on arrival (‘not of satisfactory quality’). This applies to products purchased within 14 days of receipt and proof of purchase must be given.
We cannot offer refunds or exchanges on the following:
- Ria Kashyap Gifts Cards & Gift Vouchers
- Products without original tags/labels
- Used products
- Products not returned in their original condition
- Free items
- Made to measure or personalised items
- Sale items
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact us:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ria Kashyap Ltd details
- Ria Kashyap Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 10709298 and it operates the Website https://www.riakashyap.com. You can contact Ria Kashyap Ltd by email on email@example.com.